Welcome to Whitestones
   We are so insignificant compared to the size of the known universe. But, we were significant enough for the Creator of the Universe to visit us.
    Register FAQ  •  Login     
It is currently August 16th, 2017, 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: GOD’S FAITHFULNESS
PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 6:57 am 

God has been faithful to His creation from the beginning of time. He has watched over us and allowed us in our freewill to make wrong choices but has always continued to make a way for the people He created to return to Him. Most recently through His Son Jesus.
It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night,
Psalm 92:1 & 2
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23 & 24 (Good News Bible)

GOD’S FAITHFULNESS IN MY LIFE

He has given me life & knowledge of Him

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. Job 33:4
For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. 2Corinthians 4:6

He has given me a new day each day, to serve and Worship Him. One of the many blessings He has been faithful to bestow.
From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16

He provides for me throughout every day. Feeds me, spiritually and physically.
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'” Matthew 4:4
He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God his Savior. Psalm 24:5

He lavishes me with His love.
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Ephesians 1:3

He gives me shelter, He watches over all I do, all I am. He guides my steps and I know that He will be always there to catch me when I fall.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
Your constant love is my guide; your faithfulness always leads me. Psalm 26:3 (Good News Bible)

I am truly free by the free gift of grace he has given. His only Son Jesus died a terrible death in my place so I may have Salvation from sin.
to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace. Ephesians 1:6 & 7

I will finish here with one of the promises that speaks of God’s faithfulness to me in answering my prayers. One of my children has turned back to Him. I know he does hear my prayers and answers in His perfect time. All of my children have heard His Word and I know they will all return to Him.
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55: 10 & 11

(unless otherwise mentioned all scripture comes from the NIV)

Post subject: Re: GOD’S FAITHFULNESS
PostPosted: July 30th, 2009, 5:19 pm 

I love this:) :ty: for sharing